Emerald Coast Parrot Head Club Rocked the Destin Mardis Gras Parade at HarborWalk Village in Feathers, Sequins, Bling, Beads, & Purple, Gold & Green!
It’s a lot of fun to parade through the harbor dressed in costume bling giving away hundreds of beads to screaming fans!
If you missed it, we missed YOU, and don’t miss it next year!
(video is in the comments)
See You at our next party with a purpose for St. Patrick’s Day Shenanigans on March 10th 5:30-8:30 pm at HarryTs Destin
1) Parking is FREE! Parking passes are provided!
2) Special menu with low prices on great beer, cocktails, delicious appetizers, & all types of food!
3) Our club banner is on the wall!
4) It’s Our new home base with a spectacular view and sunsets!
5) It’s Fun to be at the Harbor on a Friday night!
6) Fireworks! (spring/summer?)
7) Meet at the upstairs area!
Elevator for your convenience!
9) Staff is awesome & treats us like VIP’s!
10) Wear your St. Patrick’s Day Bling & Green!
~ Photos by Mike Whitley, Scott Price, & Sherine Price